Simple, Integrated and Secure
UK based off-site cloud backup utilising your existing VMware vSphere or Hyper-V environment with Veeam Cloud Connect
Trial our Veeam Cloud Connect Backup service free for 30 days!
vCentrix Cloud Connect Backup offers a quick and effective way to achieve off-site backup, without the cost and complexity of implementing your own infrastructure at a secondary site.
By removing all the upfront costs and time associated with commissioning a secondary site, vCentrix enables you to immediately and securely retain a copy your data at another location. With simple pricing, expert knowledge and integration into the Veeam product, vCentrix Cloud Connect is the best solution for your off-site backups.
Offsite Cloud Backups help you to achieve the data protection best practice 3-2-1 rule:
3. Maintain at least three copies of your data.
2. Store the data on two different types of media.
1. Keep one backup copy offsite.
To assist you in achieving this vCentrix offers initial data seeding and if you have Enterprise or Enterprise Plus licensed on-site the use of WAN acceleration, both at no additional cost.
Quick and Simple
Your cloud backup repository will be provisioned immediately. Integration within Veeam is a simple 3 step process.
Encrypted and Secure
AES-256 encryption is used to secure data in-transit and at-rest. Stored in secure ISO 27001 certified datacenters.
Restore full VMs, VMDKs, individual files and even a single AD object or SQL database table direct from your cloud repository.
Our service has been designed for 99.9% availability. Redundant 10Gb links and high availability have been designed into all components.
Up to 50x reduction in bandwidth. If you have an Enterprise version of Veeam on-premise you can use this feature at no additional cost.
24×7 support for Veeam Cloud Connect is included. Being experts in virtualisation we can also assist with the hypervisor and beyond.
- No site to site VPNs or tunnels required.
- Data is encrypted with AES-256 in-transit and at-rest.
- A single port is used for all data transfers and communication with Cloud Connect.
- Existing vSphere/Hyper-V and Veeam environment can be left unchanged.
- Maintain as many restore points as required including GFS retention policies to store daily/weekly/monthly and yearly backups offsite.
- Redundant Veeam Cloud Connect components, including load balanced cloud gateways.
- WAN acceleration built into Veeam.
- No 3rd party software to install or license.
- Veeam Availability Suite/Backup and Replication/Backup Essentials v8 or v9/9.5 licensed on-premise.
- 1 Mbps bandwidth for each 300GB of data recommended. We have redundant 10Gbps links.
- An existing backup job which you can use for a backup copy job. (Backup copy jobs can resume if they are interrupted.)
- (optional) An enterprise edition of Veeam on-premise if you wish to use WAN acceleration. (Standard is still supported, but without WAN acceleration.)
Simple and Clear Pricing
1TB Cloud Repository £125
3TB Cloud Repository £349
5TB Cloud Repository £499
10TB Cloud Repository £899
Discounts for larger repositories and annual commitments
No hidden charges
- No setup fees.
- No per-VM fees.
- No inbound or outbound bandwidth fees.
- No charge for restores.
- Free WAN acceleration (requires Enterprise license on-premise).
- Free data seeding via physical media data transfer.
- Datacenter Location: London
Free 30 Day 250GB Trial
Trial our Veeam Cloud Connect Backup service completely free for 30 days!
You have already requested a trial several times, please check your junk email for a response from our cloud services team.